Looking for a dynamic speaker who can deliver knock-out presentations for corporate audiences of all sizes/levels?
Mandy Johnson is the author of Family, Village, Tribe (Random House 2005/2013), and Winning the War for Talent (Wiley 2014) and a high-achieving businesswoman who lives and breathes business and workplace innovation. She speaks with ‘in the trenches’ experience as the youngest-ever director of global travel giant Flight Centre, co-founder of the company’s UK operation.
Mandy has delighted audiences around the world with her humorous and jargon-free presentations. She has been speaking professionally since 2000 and is often the highest rated speaker at conferences.
Experience: Spoken at 100+ events in Australia/UK/China/Asia/South Africa such as the Asia/Pacific Talent Conference in Taipei, Human Capital HR Summit, Managing The Future Conference, Ray White Global Leadership Conference, Virgin Leadership Program, State Library of Queensland Leader’s Conference, Women in Infocomm National Conference, Corenet National Conference, Dairy Australia masterclasses and many more.
As well as speaking at public events and corporate engagements, Mandy also presents seminars for the University of Queensland’ Business School’s executive education centre, co-facilitates their Owner/Manager Program and is a guest lecturer to university MBA and Incubate programs.
What You Can Expect:
- Prompt replies to your speaking enquiries.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can best serve you and your audience.
- Promotion of your event to my thousands of contacts (if you want additional exposure).
- A professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation loaded with entertaining real-life business examples.
- Custom resources (exclusively for your attendees) with practical tools & e-books.
- Personal follow-up after the event, to make sure your expectations were met.
Mandy Speaks On These Topics
1. The Seven Steps To A Remarkable Workplace
Using compelling evidence from real business case studies, Mandy debunks the myths and outlines the 7 steps to build a remarkable workplace. This keynote has been profiled in national media and was part of QUT’s FutureWork series.
2.Navigating The Workplace Of The Future – Achieving Your Goals In A Rapidly Changing World: Our workplaces are morphing faster than our business practices can keep up. With advances in technology, generational change and the ability to work remotely, to name just a few, we face a transformation on a scale larger than the industrial revolution. In this presentation, Mandy Johnson explores ways to succeed in this rapidly-changing world, offering practical tools and techniques to help people increase productivity, build stronger working relationships, and position themselves to take advantage of this next step in the evolution of work. This is one of Mandy’s most in-demand keynotes.
3. The Way Of The Leader: Operating on the principle that the best way to predict the future is to create it, this keynote not only changes the way participants view their own leadership practices but also arms them with practical strategies they can immediately apply to improve their own success. Packed with entertaining anecdotes and real life business examples, it is a must for any organisation looking for leadership inspiration (see testimonials).
3. Winning The War for Talent – How To Attract And Keep The People Who Make Your Business Profitable. Attracting and keeping great people is the number one issue on global CEO surveys and in this session, Mandy outlines her unconventional strategies, including the 3 secret weapons to great hiring, that produce spectacular business results and are still rarely used in most organisations today. Based on Mandy’s second book, her ideas have halved staff turnover in organisations and been acclaimed in the Australian Financial Review.
4. Family, Village, Tribe – Applying the Stone Age to Modern-Day Businesses – Based on Mandy’s first book, this keynote tells the story of how global retailer Flight Centre used Stone Age tribal structures to grow from 1 to 3000 stores and become a $4billion corporation. Used successfully by other organisations now, Mandy’s book is also a set text in many MBA courses.
Fees: Range from $2,500 – $10,000 plus travel & expenses, depending on duration, complexity & proximity of the engagement.
Travels from:The Gold Coast, Australia.
For more information on Mandy’s speaker services and availability: