Mandy is regularly interviewed about her innovative business ideas and her books have both featured in and had extracts published in many publications. Sky Business News with Carson Scott,The Australian Financial Review, The Courier Mail, BOSS Magazine, BRW, ABC Radio’s Conversation Hour and Jon Faine Morning Programme, Qantas In-Flight Radio with Alan Kohler, and German Eins Magazine are just a few of the media that Mandy and her work have appeared in.
Mandy also writes articles for leading business magazines, in addition to her regular blog.
Here’s some examples of Mandy’s media interviews:
TV and Radio interviews:
- Sky Business News – Interview with Carson Scott
- ABC Melbourne – Interview with Jon Faine on the Morning Programme.
- ABC Brisbane – Interview with Steve Austin on The Conversation Hour
- ABC Newcastle – Interview with Jill Emberson
- Qantas Inflight Radio – Interview with Alan Kohler
- TChat Radio (US) with Kevin Grossman and Meghan Biro
- 2UE – Interview with John Stanley
- 2UE – Interviews with Mike Jeffreys
- 4BC- Interview with Ian Maurice
- 4BC – Interview with Walter Williams
- 5AA – Interview with Nicole Hack
- 5AA – Interview with Andrew Reimer
- 3AW – Interview on Nightline
- 6PR- Interview with Peter Bell
- 2CC – Interview with Mark Parton
- 4BC – Interview with Ben Davis
- ABC Gippsland – Interview with Joshua Becker
Press – interviews and extracts from Mandy’s books:
- The Age ‘Are You Growing Out of Work’ (also in the Waikato Times and online in the Sydney Morning Herald, Canberra Times and WA Times)
- Australian Financial Review ‘If You Can’t Find The People To Hire Then You’re Not Really Looking’
- Australian Financial Review, ‘If They’re To Be Hired, Let It Be Done Quickly’.
- Australian Financial Review,‘Survival Of The Fittest A Family Affair’.
- Australian Financial Review ‘Balance of Nature Nurtures Dynamics’
- Australian Financial Review ‘There Is A Need For Speed’
- Australian Financial Review, ‘Prepare To Fire The Annual Performance Review’
- BOSS Magazine, ‘The Turner Path’
- BRW ‘Have You Grown Out Of Work’
- Courier Mail ‘Junk Job Market’
- Courier Mail ‘City Beat’
- HR Daily ‘Look Within for Solutions to Recruitment Challenges’
- Idealog Magazine ‘Bringing Common Sense Back To Recruiting’
- International Institute of Director’s and Managers : Book extract – ‘Winning the War for Talent’
- Brisbane News author profile, ‘Flight Path’
- Brand Eins German business magazine, ‘Jager und Sammler’
- The Sun-Herald, ‘Take A Raunchy Trip Through Air Industry’s Dirty Laundry’
- HR Magazine, ‘HR, The Ultimate Recruiters.’
- HR Director Magazine, ‘Flight Centre Learns From Past Mistakes’
- City News , ‘Tell-all Book Takes Flight’.
- Travellink magazine, ‘Taking Flight’.
- Weekend Press Christchurch, “Keep Mature Workers Happy”
- Shortlist, ‘Recruiters Should Be The Best Paid Employees’
Some of Mandy’s published articles:
- Inside HR, ‘The Six Steps to Building a Remarkable Workplace’
- Australian Institute of Training and Development Magazine, ‘How High Impact Learning and Development Can Drive Business Profits’
- Australian Institute of Management , ‘How to Fill Unfillable Vacancies – What to Do When You’ve Tried Absolutely Everything’
- Smart Company, ‘Women Will Leave Unless Companies Do Three Things’
- Smart Company, ‘Leaders at War for Talent’
- Women’s Agenda, ‘Women Will Leave Unless Companies Do Three Things.’
- Inside HR Magazine
- Management Today Magazine
- Qantas Australian Way Inflight Magazine
- New Zealand Business Magazine
- Training and Development Magazine
- Australian Businesswomen’s Network,’The War for Talent’
- The Reputation Revolution, ‘Interview with PR Warrior Trevor Young’
- Business Essentials, ‘Why Women Leave’
- The BigTime podcast, ‘The Accidental HR Revolutionary’
Mandy is also an official Media Stable expert.
For all media enquiries:
To download a copy of Mandy’s bio: click here